Sunday, July 13, 2008

Super Duper Busy


Hai Everycat! I has three personal announcements! I will include gratuitous pictures of myself to make this post more exciting.
1. Mommy totally reformatted her computer and re-installed Vista. She got rid of a alotta junk so it will be easier for me to blog now. However, she was careless and lost some stuff. But she didn't lose the most importantest stuff, like her writing and my pictures! I is so happy with my new-acting computer.
2. Mommy started going back to school this week! She's aiming for her Masters in Human Services and she LOVES it. She's going to the online school Capella and it's very challenging! I don't know what it's like to go to Masters level courses in an on-site school, but she says that with online schooling you are forced to interact and express yourself. She says it's super cool. I think it's super cool because I can sit in her lap while she tries to find online library references to Erikson's Psychosocial theory which don't require her to pay $14.95 a month.

3. Mommy and Daddy are leaving me for Christmas!! :( They are gonna go to Orlando so they can see Aunt Caitlin, who is visiting from Japan. Aunt Caitlin doesn't want to go home because, hey, if you're paying a gajillion green papers for a ticket you might as well go somewhere fun. And mommy and daddy can easily drive to Orlandia. Cait's and mommy's parents can drive there too. Cait is bringing along her boyfriend, Kanchan. Caitlin and Kanchan have a very sad love story because they are so much in love but Kanchan has to go to monk school very soon for 3 years and he cannot see her, write her, email her or call her for that entire time. I is under the impression that he *has* to do it because it's part of a family honor thing.

So I just wanted to express my news via my blog. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

16 Comments:

Daisy said...

You have been busy! Hooray for your mom going back to school. That sounds great!

I hope you do not get left for too long this Christmas. I am certain you will still get presents.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are going to be busy snoopervising your human!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Glad to hear your pet human is going back to school. You can come visit us for xmas if you like!
xoxooxo

Nomi said...

My miewmie did all dat school stuff when she did a phee haich dee but that was before she gotted me.

Motor Home Cats said...

Congratulations to your mommy for going back to school. Mom likes going to school too. We hope you don't get left long at Christmas.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, you have been busy. i'm sorry your beans are going away over Christmas. my beans are going away over my birthday! how much does that suck??

you take care and snoopervise your beans well.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Your mom sounds very intelligent. Are you helping her study?

The Cat Realm said...

Yes, we like seeing picture so you! and congratulations to your mom for going back to school, that is very awesome.
Is Kanchan a Buddhist like us? We know that a lot of Tibetan Buddhists do a 3 year retreat - with NO contact to the outside world. But we won't do that.

Tesla and Hansel said...

Hurrah! yoo haz many tings goin on where you iz! Maybe we hang out real soon! Yoo more fun den meh beans!

Karen Jo said...

You have mostly great news. I am happy for your Mommy going back to school. I am glad that she enjoys it and that you can help her study. I hope you don't get left for too long over Christmas.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very busy!!!!

We are glad your mom is studying something she enjoys. Very important!

Hope you are not alone too long. Most of my family is leaving us for the beach for over a week!

purrs Goldie and Shade

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hi Kilroy and Macy! Just checking to see if our furriends are still so busy! Being left alone is really bad, we hate it when Momma and Daddy do that to us. At least Christmas is a while away ... We have an award for you! Happy Sunday!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Online classes are the greatest! My mommie loves them. They make it so easy to both work and go to school!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Kilroy!!! We haven't seen you in a while!! Thanks for the gratuitous pictures. They made Mommy smile!

Caitlin said...

Wow, kilroy!! I should re4d your blog more to keep up with your mommy.

...I miss kitties! *sniffles*

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We are happy your mom got the computer cleaned out, for now, you can blog easier now. Great to read that your mom is going back to school. It looks like something she was waiting to get back into. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals