Friday, August 1, 2008

Award!

Hai everkitty! I is so sorry that I am not visiting blogs lately. My wooman won't let me on the puter cuz she's terrible and mean to me.



First, I gots an award from the St. Louis Meezers! Sam, Sabrina and Simon are some gorgous and super-cool Siameseses.
"The 'Arte y Pico' award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media's. When you receive this award it is considered a 'special honor'. Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others."
I would like to pass this award onto the inexorable Tesla the Kitty (seriously, I think I'm in love with her cuz she's just so cute and spunky and goofy), the supercallifragilistic Quasi for making his human work so hard for him, the supertasmigorcal Jan and her entire funny farm, the super duper all-always inspiring Daisy the Curly Cat that I love dearly and the incredibly charisma-tastic cats Laila and Minchie over at the Cat-a-holic. I apologize if you've already recieved this award! I would give it to all blogging kitties if I could.

5 Comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Okay, Kilroy, you have stumped us! We can't find a definition of tasmigorcal.

But thank you for the award. We really appreciate it. And we need to do a post on awards and memes, so we will be sure to include this.

Looks like we're in some good company with your other presentations.

Quasi said...

Hi Kilroy,
Thanks so much for the very nice award... I'm honored!

Your Friend,
Quasi

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you ever so much for thinking of me, too. I have a special spot for the cute and funny Tesla, too.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Glad you are back!! Congrats on your award!

purrs Goldie

Tesla and Hansel said...

tanks fur da award! yoo the best!