Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hai everycat!

Hello everbuddy!

It's amazing... Mommy has a Sunday off now where she can let me blog. No helping friends and fambly members, no having to clean, no working... and that's good, cuz I'm super mad at her for not letting me visit all my blog friends lately. Thank you guys so much for visiting me, though.

1. (I like numbered lists) I gots an award from the byootiful and funny Tesla. Oh, she is the cat's meow (heh). I am learning much from her about how to handle mommies.

So I has to pass this onto 7 other kitties. This is hard, cuz there are so many great kitties out there! Tesla tagged many of the same ones I liked, so I am glad to offer this award to:

2. I thought I would share with some of you what I've been up to.

Here is a picture of Gramma snorgling me. I had to endure several Gramma Attacks over the past few weeks.

I also helped mommy ace her Human Development class. She's got about a 98 average. Go on, just ask her about Piaget's Cognitive Learning Theory, I dare ya! (She'd probably have to look it up, though).

Lastly, I bit mommy until she finished her second moovie script. This one is just weird. Maybe I bit mommy too hard. Here's the logline:

"'Sweet' is a comedy about a prissy young woman named Kate, who is anything but sweet. Her life is turned upside-down by a sugar substitute that turns people into living zombies and by a sexually harassing boss who is actually an eccentric alien bent on conquering the planet just to impress his dad."

Oh, it gets even weirder. So she finally registered this one with the WGA and now she's trying to market it and hopes that agents will laugh AT the script, not AT her. :) Perhaps I will post the whole synopsis later.

Anyway, momma has a break in September before she has to return to school FULL TIME. Gasp. I'll have sooo much snoopervising to do, especially when she eats at her desk.

I will talk to you great kittycats later! -Kilroy

21 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that movie sounds crazy! Congratulations on your award! And Thank You very much for passing it to us!

Nomi said...

What a cwazy sounding movie ! I think maybe your bitey was a bit too feerce. Anyway, well done on your award and good luck snoopervising lunch breaks!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look so big compared to you person! Congratulations on your award!!!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congratulations on your award. Just coming by to say mieow because we haven't been able to visit or blog much lately.

Good idea about snoopervisng lunch breaks - I might get some yummies too.

The Cat Realm said...

WOW - what a script - your Mom seems interesting...
Congratulation on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to us, we feel very honored!
As we have the Dare up right now, and then will do something for Roscoe it will be way into next week before we can pot about it... sorry...
Your Karl

Ellen Whyte said...

Congrats on finishing the script and fingers crossed you find a great agent. (I'm looking to place two romance intrigue novels so if you know of an agent, please share!)

Please don't tell Macy the lion cuts are an idea from my blog. Don't want to be bitten in revenge :-)

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oh, I am so glad that your mom had a Sunday off to spend the time with you! It's great when the mom's stay home with us...

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Gattina said...

Congratulations to your award !
It's very nice you forced your secretary to blog for you on sundays ! Just push her a bit, but don't bite !

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Congrats on your award Kilroy! We are glad your Mom helped you with your blog today, ours is still rather slacking about that lately ... hee hee! Your Gramma snorgle picture is darling, and that movie script is, well, hmmmm ... very interesting!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Motor Home Cats said...

That sounds like a very interesting movie. Thank you so much for the award. We love it.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Parker said...

Hi Kilroy, thanks so much for the award! I am honored that you thought of me!
I hope your Mommy sells her script it sounds very interesting!

Tesla and Hansel said...

Yoo iz such hansum mancats. I luf yoor face.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

DUDE....YOU ARE BACK!!! We really missed you!!! We were beginning to worry!

Congratulations on your awards!!

Your Mommy seems very talented. We wish her much luck!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Did you like all the snorgling? heehee
I am glad your Mom has Sunday off and you get to visit :)
That movie sounds weird. It would be neat to see ;)
Purrs Mickey

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congrats on your award!

Percy has tired typing paws, so one word ....

Update!

MaoMao said...

hehe, that movie sounds like funsies! And conCATUlashuns on yur awardie! It's furry well deserved.

We unnerstand about buzzy moms. Our momma has been furry buzzy too and we haven't been able to blog or visit as much as we'd like to!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I never knew that was called snorgling! I love that too!
Congrats on your award!
--JB

Tybalt said...

My mommy says your mommy's script sounds pretty cool to her! (Of course, mommy is into zombies and aliens and sugar subsitutes.) She'll be taking Adolescent Development next semester . . .

My grandmama snorgles me all the time . . . it happens even to the best of us mancats.

PB 'n J said...

Oh man, I have to deal with Mommy snorggles every day - she thinks it's funny or something!

We're glad to see you back and Concats on your awards!
Jake

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~
I think that is a very interesting photo while your beans hug you!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

You must be happy to have mom off on Sunday so you both can snuggle with each other. Love the photo of you and grandma together. Looks like you are a little baby in her arms. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful weekend.
World of Animals