Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I would like to first begin this post with a moment of love for Daisy and her family because of their recent loss. I meant to post this sooner.

For Thankful Thursday, I would like to blog about how Thankful I am that mommy got rid of that fashion disaster condo I USED to have and revamped it into something even better!
She bought an AWESOME carpetted kitty play thing (that thing in the corner) for $75 off Craigslist! What a deal! This thing is huge and we were all over it the moment she brought it home. Although it's got casters on it, she put it on a shelf so we'd have a better view point. It looks better in real life than it does in these pictures, cuz it actually fits into the room nicely.

Here's a side view. Our old floors look so messy, even though mommy cleans them everyday. We'll replace them someday. Anyway, you can see how my stuff (and Macy's stuff, ugh) is hidden underneath!

Both litterboxes are hidden, too. This has helped to control the smell and to keep the woofies out of them. Stoopid woofies.

However, she did put my water fountain on the ground (You can barely see it in either picture). Sometimes those stoopid woofies like to drink outta that, and then I gets woofie slobber in my water! Ew, momma, how could you? The Macy slobber was bad enough!

11 Comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are very lucky to have such a cool cat condo.

PB 'n J said...

What a great place to hang out - that new condo looks pawesome!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We love how your mom set up your space! All the comforts of home!

Anonymous said...

We do not think we would enjoy woofie slobber in our water.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I am SOOOOO envious of that cat condo. It really RAWKS!!!!

Purrs Goldie

Tesla and Hansel said...

DAT iz da best condo effur! Yoor mommeh iz pawsome!

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! what a great condo! that is a good deal too. i'd be all over that.

it sounds like you've all been busy. i hope you both haven't been neglected at all.

PS my mommy is scared of zombies

Daisy said...

Thank you for your kind words about the loss of Pixie. We appreciate your thoughts.

Nomi said...

That is the most luxurious condo I haf effer seen. You guys are spoiled wotten. Shame about the woofie slober though, I would hate that !

Monty Q. Kat said...

I do like pink, actually. I'm just kinda in trouble about lounging with a different stuffie...if I don't come up with a good story then my Millie is gonna beat the stuffing out of me!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the share. You are very lucky mom got you such a cool cat condo. Those woofies better stay away from your foundation. They are always messing around with you. Hope you enjoy the new condo. Have a great weekend.
World of Animals