Saturday, May 3, 2008

Birfday present!!

Mommy had a birfday on Friday, so Gramma and Daddy conspired and got her a gift that she could give to me! (and that stinky Macy)
'Cept I got the one with the big purple privacy lid! Fanks, mommy!!


She previously had my old litter box at the base of the kitty condo that she made for me:

(It's underneath that weird bottom part. That weird bottom part used to slam on her head when she cleaned my litter box)

My litter box is now NEXT to my kitty condo (on the floor, cuz now there's no kitty "tootsie rolls", as Gramma calls 'em, for the doggies to eat) and she's using the old litter box compartment for storage of my stuff. She can't put the new auto-super-matic litter box inside the kitty condo or else she wouldn't be able to see how many times Macy and I use our new auto-super-matic box.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Litter Box!Tootsie Rolls - your Gramma is silly.

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! It looks like you, I mean she, got a wonderful present!

Quasi said...

Do you like the new box? I think your mother is very ingenious. Speaking of litter boxes, I’d like to tell you that I’ve written a scathingly funny book, The World Is Your Litter Box, which is in bookstores now. The book is cleverly disguised as a cute cat book so humans will buy it, but is, in fact, a how-to manual FOR cats. Check it out on my website, www.theworldisyourlitterbox.com.