Friday, May 30, 2008

A Poem by Macy

Hello everykitteh!

Fank you all for your input about the Craigslist post. Some love dat site and others don't like it, all for good reasons. There were many valuable points brought up in your responses.


And now, on a lighter note, Macy has written a poem for us about bugs!


"Bugs"
By Macy

Gossamer buggies
that I like to eatses
Full of more nummies
than cat food or treatses.
I puts dem in my mouf
from whence dey goes souf
down through my tummy
and into my feetses!

Some have hard & crunchy legs,
and some melt-in-your-mouth wings.
But dey all have juicy, slimy insides
and dose ALL make up my fav'rite fings!

Dey say dat buggies bite you,
but I return the favor;
on my tongue, betwixt my fangers,
bug flavor is what I savor!

So open your windows
and open your hatches!
I will enjoy every buggy
dat my curly claws catches!
From mornin' to night, dusk til dawn,
a hearty dose of buggy juise is what I'll be on!

Buggies for lunch ::clap clap:: Buggies for tea ::clap clap::
Buggies for you and buggies for me ::clap clap::


HOORAY FOR BUGGIES!
Whoo!

12 Comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I love invisible bugs the bestest.

Gemini

Daisy said...

I think that is the very best poem I have ever read! The juicy, slimy insides are the very best part.

Unknown said...

Macy, that is a very, very good poem. I love bugs too - they are so yummy for my tummy : )

Quasi said...

This is just genius poetry! Do you have an agent? You should be published so the world can know of your brilliance. Shall I try to get you a publishing deal at BEA?

Sweets the Cat said...

What a fantastic poem commenting on the wondrous and crunchy qualities of buggies! Buggies for all!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hmmmm....that is a great poem....but we will pass on the buggies!

zevo hussein calamari said...

That is a most excellent poem. Thank you.

Caitlin said...

i like crickets in fudge!!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

bugs bugs bugs i love that poem. i think i'll hang it over my food dish. yuuuumy bugs.
sorry we haven't been by in a few days. mommy has been VERY lax at helping me visit friends. she didn't even turn the computer on all weekend!
we hope your mommy gets this message that we hope she feels all better soon. puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss and headbutts to her to get better soon.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

mmm mmm, buggies are furry tasty and dat was a fabulus poem!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Macy, that is a fantastic poem!!! We loved it!
Purrs, headbutts, and bug bitin',
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Macy, what a lovely poem you shared with us. This may be the first time we ever read a poem about bugs. We hope you have fun in the summertime chasing these pesky little bugs around the house. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful weekend.
World of Animals