Thursday, May 1, 2008

Knock Knock!

This is for the fundraiser that Camie's Kitties is raising fur Lilly Lu, Mu Shue and Iris.

Kilroy the Love Beastie: Knock Knock!

Macy the Creamsicle: Who's dere?

Kilroy the Love Beastie: Rawr!!

Macy the Creamsicle: Rawr Who?

Kilroy the Love Beastie: There's no "Rawr who" here! What I mean is RAWR!! I's gonna bites your toes again!

Macy the Creamsicle: Eeeeek!! Hiss!! Rowr!!! :::runs away:::


Kilroy the Love Beastie: That's right, hairball! Run away! This is my house!

(Minutes later)


Macy the Creamsicle: Knock Knock!


Kilroy the Love Beastie: Who's there?


Macy the Creamsicle: Yergunna!


Kilroy the Love Beastie: Yergunna who?


Macy the Creamsicle: Yergunna get it!


:::Macy rubs peanut butter on Kilroy's fur:::
:::The dogs round the corner and see their favorite treat on their favorite cat:::


Leah: Num num!!!


Sadie: Ohboy ohboy! Peanut butter a la Kilroy!


Kilroy the Love Beastie: ...NO!!!! :::runs and hides behind the bed:::


Macy the Creamsicle: I told you not to Knock Knock me around anymore!


____________________________________


Okay, that was corny. It's all mommy's fault. I didn't know any good knock-knock jokes so she suggested an action sequence. Last time I listen to a fledgling script writer.



13 Comments:

Daisy said...

What an exciting action sequence! I loves the peanut butter too, but I only lick it off spoons or my Mommie's finger. Macy had a good plan!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy is right--that was very exciting. It is nice to meet you Kilroy! My human is making all sorts of bad jokes about Kilroy was here... Sheesh. Don't listen to her. I never do.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Too funny! Very nice to meet you Kilroy! Daisy told us about you! Come and visit us!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Hello Kilroy and welcome to the world of kitty kat bloggers! We are a bunch of cool cats and you will fit right in with us! Baloney soup sounds like a purrrrfect first meal in your forever home....good job mommy!
Make sure you keep the dogs in line...this is your house and you rule!
Love Miss Peachy

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Hi it me Lilly Lu It furry nice to meet you thank you for helping us by posting a knock kock joke !!!!!

The Crew said...

Hi Kilroy & everyone. Daisy sent us to see you. Welcome to our cat blogging community.

What a great gotcha story. You were a cute little guy, but look at your now. I know the single girlcats will be interested.

By the way, I LOVE peanut butter. Mom lets me lick some when she has it.

Your new friend
Misty

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Kilroy,
That was a great knock-knock action story! :)

We have never tried peanut butter or baloney soup - they both sound yummy!

Have a great day!

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Hi Kilroy! Actually, those were quite good knock knock jokes. Victor and I played tricks on each other, too. We don't have any dawgs, otherwise I'm sure they'd be Victor's friends. Purrs!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Welcome to the CB! You'll love it here. There are so many friendly and lovely kitties. I love reading your first post and hope to know you better! You were such a cutie pie as a kitten.

Tiger Lily said...

Hello Kilroy! Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! This is a very good day for you to join us!! I hope you can visit my blog soon.

Your knock knock joke is very funny!

Karen Jo said...

I really enjoyed your Knock, Knock joke/action sequence. Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere. I hope you have a great time here.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Fanks!! I'm glad everyone liked it! It's nice to meet all of you too.

Motor Home Cats said...

Kilroy, thank you so much for participating in our knock knock blog blast. We have loved reading all the jokes. We hope you got all the peanut butter out.

It is really nice to meet you too. It's always nice to meet new friends.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie