Friday, May 2, 2008

Escapin' the stoopid dogs

I almost couldn't blog today cuz those stoopid dogs were chasin' me!




Here I am, on mommy and daddy's table, trying not to get slobbered on. You can see that mommy hasn't swept/vacuumed yet.



DIS is what I'm running from. Why are you just taking pictures, mommy? Aren't you going to save me? They want to slime me!

I know Sadie doesn't want to hurt me, but look at her licking those Cujo teef! And her eyes glow like the debil!

Well, the doggies are now on the porch so I can play while mommy is at work. Now I can chase the stinky creamsicle around.

3 Comments:

Daisy said...

Kilroy, you are very, very smart to jump up on the table to escape the slobbery menaces! Usually dogs are not allowed up on the table. Just cats are. Hahahahaha!

Motor Home Cats said...

Sorry, we can't help you avoid the dogs. We love our woofie. She is a great big sister.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Ahhhh....we hope that your mommy saved you from the slobbering woofies! Daisy is right, only cats belong on tables!!!