Thursday, May 1, 2008

First post!















Hello everycat! (especially kyoot gurl cats!)
This is my first post and I am very happy that my mommy has let me start blogging! I've been following the cat community for a little while... I've been purraying for Lilly Lu, Mu Shue and Iris (I will try to post a knock-knock joke today) as well as Miral. I got all worried when Mao ran away from home. I clapped my paws when Cecil decided to keep blogging (way to go Cecil!) and any time I've had a bad day, Daisy the Curly Cat's blog always cheered me up. So I finally decided to make my own blog! (Fanks for the encouragement, Daisy!). I also think that Grayson is quite a handsome mancat - he could be my brudder!


My mommy loves me so much and she sometimes refers to me as her "ditch rat." Don't worry, it's an affeshunate name! She found me in a ditch by a busy road, next to a hotel because she was trying to help a friend whose car broke down right there. She says I was the only kitty there, but some construktion workers said the rest of my family was somewhere back behind the hotel.

Here I am as an itty bitty kitty! As you can see in the top photo, I am a handsome mancat now.


I mewed lots and came out, and mommy tried to grab me, but I was scairt and ran back in the drainage tunnel! When I came out the second time, mewing "Somebody please help me!" she didn't miss and she got me! Then she put me in her car and took me home. She had no cat food but I was a starving little kitten, so she tore some baloney into little pieces and put it in milk. I know some peoples say that stuff's no good for kittens, but it made me VERY happy. She hasn't done it again. Why haven't you given me more baloney soup, mommy?

I'm four years old now and I've always protected my mommy! When she had boyfriends in the past, I'd let her know they weren't right for her by cannonballing onto them while they slept, annoying them with my noisy toys when they wanted quiet, and one time I even jumped on some guy's thigh and dug all my claws and all my fangers into him!! But she finally found my real daddy, and I love love love him.

I have a cat-sister named Macy. She's one year younger than me but she's twice as stinky! She gets into my litter box and makes a mess! She's very new in our house because my ginger tabby sister Hannah went to the rainbow bridge and mommy didn't want me to be lonely. Mommy loves Macy, but I chase that stinky creamsicle (she's orange, white and fluffy) around to show her who's boss!

Dat's right Macy, stay away from my mommy!

<--This was my Hannah Bears. I know she'll come back to me someday!


And then there are the dogs. 1 year 4 mos old Leah the Australian Shepherd and 5 mos old Sadie the Golden Retriever/Rottie mix. Mommy, why'd you have to bring those stoopid things home? They just want to slobber on me and chase me around. (Don't tell mommy, but I'm secretly starting to like the doggies. I play with them a little, but I pretend that I don't like it. I don't think mommy knows that sometimes I'm just trying to get their attention, especially when I strut around in front of them.)


<--- Here's a picture of one of those stoopid dogs. Dis one's Leah. That's it for now! Mommy says she has to get back to work. I will post again soon!

16 Comments:

Daisy said...

Hi Kilroy! Congratulations on getting your very own blog, and welcome to the cat blogosphere. I know you will have loads of fun and I am going to subscribe to your blog so I don't miss anything.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hiya Kilroy, it is furry nice to meet you. I know exactly what you mean by chasing your fur-sister to let her know YOU are the boss-top-cat -- I have fur-sisters, too.

Can't wait to learn more about you & your furfamily!!

Paws Truly,
Icon BB (& sisters Katie & Greta Garbo)

Alex said...

Hi Leah!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hi Kilroy! You did a great job with your first post. We are two girly girlcats who think you are the Cat's Meow! You have lots of furries in your house that you have to keep in line.

Laila and Lilly

Chance said...

Welcum to da bloggysphere! Iz soo furry happy ta meets yoo. I iz Chance an I haz a stoopid woofie brofur too.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Kilroy!
It's very nice to meet you :) We're so glad you started a bloggie ~ we can't wait to learn more about you and your brothers and sisters!

Stop by and say hi when you have a chance!

Purrs,
Rocky, Angie, & S'more

Anonymous said...

Hi Kilroy! It's very nice to meet you. I have a brother (Cocoa) and sister (Grr) from the same litter, plus we've added a brother (Rascal) & sister (Riley) pair of annoying kittens to our family. Welcome to the blogosphere!
Midnight

ZOOLATRY said...

Hello, and a great big welcome to Kilroy (and all the other resident beasties...). We're glad to have you join the fun. Come visit us sometime. Maggy & Zoey, bye now!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Fank you, everyone!! I will do my best to add everyone's linkies to my site.

Alexi said...

Hi, Kilroy,
I'm glad to meet you! Come visit our bloggie when you can. You look like a Russian Blue like us! Are you? I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Anonymous said...

tramadol online legal order tramadol online - tramadol online illegal

Anonymous said...

[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]amoxicilline
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]agram lames de chasse neige
[/url] Framox en ligne
amoxicillin over counter uk
amoxicilline innemen met yoghurt

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]neoral psoriasis treatment
[/url] purchase Ciclosporinum online
sandimmun prospektГјs
cyclosporine for dogs dosage

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]buy copegus online
[/url] copegus 100 mg
ribavirin buy
rebetol buy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]medrol dose pack and sciatica
[/url] methylprednisolone 4 mg for sinus infection
methylprednisolone veterinary use
medrol dosepak equivalent

Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ buy clarithromycin online no prescription
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ order Sustiva 200 mg online
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ asacol
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ asacol 800 mg cosa serve