Monday, May 5, 2008

Catster test results!

So mommy had me take the Catster test that everycat was doing, and I'm... Simon Cowell!!



Mommy, what kind of answers did you put in there to come up with that???


"Simon Cowell
Hard to Please
Enterprising, brassy and not afraid to meow what's on his mind, Kilroy is Idol-maker Simon Cowell!
There's no beating around the bush with Kilroy and flattery will get you nowhere. Kilroy calls it like he sees it, and stands firm on all fours behind his decisions. The cat definitely does not have Kilroy's tongue—some of his pals think he's bitter and confrontational, while others find him to be impawsibly hilarious. Kilroy's influence on those around him is remarkable, and he takes advantage of this fact and uses it wisely. Behind his no-nonsense mask, Kilroy is a perceptive sponge, taking in what he sees and hears around him, and then figuring out how to make it look, or sound, better."


Nope, I don't think mommy put in the right answers. I love to be flattered cuz I know it's all true! But mommy says I do say what's on my mind! That, and I am a very materialistic cat. When I know I own somefing, I'm very happy about it cuz mommy gave it to me and it's mine. Even if I can't use it, I still love knowing that somefing belongs to me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, Kilroy! I can be very possessive, too. When I want on the purr pad in front of the window that looks out onto the birdbath, I let my siblings know it, and usually I can get them to move with just a look! I don't even need to hiss.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

MaoMao said...

hehe, Brainball gotted Simon Cowell, too! And that's funny cuz Brainball's not hard to please at all. He's a furry laid back feller. But he is Alpha Cat around here, efun if he's furry bennevolent!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Kilroy, Simon is cute like you!

Purrs!

Sweets the Cat said...

hehe, Simon Cowell, eh? Silly humans, kitties are non-comparable to your smelly selves! ;)

Sweets the Cat said...

P.S. I tagged you for a meme! ;)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Kilroy! I saw you at Sweet's bloggie and wanted to say hi!

The Crew said...

After I turned out to be "Oprah", Mom wouldn't let anyone else take that quiz. That guy is mean and we're sure you're not like him!

Tipper