Thursday, May 22, 2008

Application for a PlayPuss photoshoot

Dear PlayCat,

I'm an avid reader of the sultry magazine that you publish for us lusty mancats, PlayTom. I'll forever be a bachelor because of all the byootiful girl cats who grace the pages of your monthly publication (well, that and I'm neutered).

Not only am I a faithful subscriber to PlayTom, but I feel as though I would be an excellent model for the magazine you publish for ladycats, PlayPuss. I have a sexah belleh!

I have enclosed several photos of myself wearing a see-thru red ManCatKini, which, as you well know, is made to hide the "leisure pouch" and other private areas of a sexy mancat such as myself. (I think some cats call their lesiure pouch a "furchin.") To show off our poobic furs is not modest, and I know that your magazine likes to keep a level of class.


The photo shown above is your average side shot of me which shows off my massive leisure pouch. No matter what they say, I know that size does matter to the ladycats, and my belleh fits the bill! From this side shot you can see how my ManCatKini supports my ample pouch by wrapping around my tail and going between my legs like a thong. Here I am also wearing the sexah matching collar for this ManCatKini.


Here's a frontal view I'm sure the ladycats will meow wildly for! It's an action shot that shows off my belleh AND my leisure pouch, and nope - there's no toy mousie stuffed in there! It's all mancat, baby!


Here's another shot that shows off my wild side. Grrr. Rowr. Purrrr. You like that, ladycats? Oh yeah, let Kilroy show you why he's called the Love Beastie.


I thought I'd just throw in this photo for kicks, especially for any vampire-luvin' kittens out there. Yes ladies, those fangers are just as real as my leisure pouch. Oh, are you worried I might scratch ya? Don't worry, I only do that to squares. I'll use nuthin' but the pads on you, baby.


And finally, I decided I'd include a back shot just to drive the ladies wild. You can see the ManCatKini going under my tail. Now, my looks say "Chartreux" breed, but my faint stripes say "Mixed" breed... and you know how the ladies like those bad boys who don't conform to society!

So PlayPuss, lemme know when I can come by for my photoshoot. I'll bring lots of extra outfits to pose in. I'd like to do it while my mommy is at work, since she doesn't approve of sexist objectification of living beings. Be sure to give me lots of advance notice... for transportation I can strap a saddle on one of the dogs, but they'll definitely get lost a few times on the way there.

Thanks a squillion!

Kilroy L. Beastie
(cuz "Love" is my middle name, baby!)

(edit: Please excuse the last shot- I realized that it shows every flaw in the bedroom. We live in an old house from 1939 and are fixing it up as we go.)

20 Comments:

Daisy said...

Kilroy, I am sure you will be accepted as a Mancat model immediately! I love the way you proudly display your leisure pouch. Hahahahaha!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Uh, we better not comment, in case Jan comes by later and reads it.

Colby and Cheddar said...

That's a hilarious post, though of course you are..um...manly. We're boys, too, so we should maybe talk about something else, like sports, now!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

This is SO funny!!!! I am sure you would be accepted as a model straightaway and ladycats will be lining up outside your door in no time.

Chrissie said...

Dude, That Was Priceless! I Mean It! I've just never heard of a furchin or belleh called a "Leisure Pouch". You must let us know if they accept your "solicitation"!

Mickey's Musings said...

Kilroy,if those pice don't get you in the magazine,iy's not worth reading!!!!! Those were great! I can almost hear the Girlcats sigh ;)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure know how to use your magnificent Grayness to your best advantage, Kilroy!

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY WOW! DA gurlz will be tearin' down yer door this weekend!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Wow! I just came over to introduce myself and say "hi". I have never seen such a mancatly mancat as yourself. Your mankini is very chic. It must be a city cat thing as I have never seen any of us woodsy cats in such a display. Can I order such a thing on Ebay?

Shade says she'll buy the mag if you are on the cover! Wow, so there is still life in that ol' girl.

purrs, Goldie

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Kilroy, you are definitely THE LOVE BEASTIE!!! These pictures are great!!!

WOWSIE, LOVE THE TAYLOR CATSSS (the girls)

The Meezers or Billy said...

we can only hope to aspire to be mancats like you!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh those are a some pretty wild shots Kilroy!

Quasi said...

Hi Kilroy,
Thanks for your post on my blog. From one mancat to another, I'd much rather watch tractor pulls than American Idol!

Your Friend,
Quasi

zevo hussein calamari said...

OH MY! You are one handsome dude!

Halloween said...

Hi Kilroy! I am sending you love and hugs this weekend to thank you for your kind comments on my blog during the Food Dude's recent illness. Thank you for taking the time to think of us and send healing purrs our way. You really helped the Food Dude and me too!

Purrs and hugs, Halloween and her people

MaoMao said...

Kilroy, you are a furry handsum mancat! You're gonna have girlcats all ofur the Kitty Bloggiesphere swoonin and swoonin!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Kilroy, those are fabulous pictures! I can't quit giggling over "leisure pouch."

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Kilroy, don't think you will have any problem getting in PlayPuss Magazine. Not with that ManCatKini with matching collar. Everyone already knows your "belleh" is truly irrestible.

In tribute to Miss Bonnie and the Weekend/Holiday of Hugs, we wanted to send hugs from all of us to you:

*******hugs******* (KC)
*******hugs******* (Missy)
*******hugs******* (Faith)
*******hugs******* (Sol)
*******hugs******* (Smokey)
*******hugs******* (BJ)
*******hugs******* (Mommy ML)

Love, ML & The Sherwood Bunch

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

(((((HUGSSSSS))))) from all the Taylor CatSSSSS!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yowza.
DMM