Sunday, May 11, 2008

Litter box in use, Gramma!

For Mothers Day, we decided to show Gramma how well we use the litterbox that she gave Mommy and us!

Here's Macy, not sure what to make of the blue crystals.
Macy: It's too bright and colorful to go to the bafroom in!

Here I am getting a Super Duper Gramma Hug. Don't worry, my eyes aren't really about to asplode. Gramma holds me in her Super Duper Gramma Hug and gives me lots of love until I decide that I've had so much love that I WILL asplode and then I wriggle until I can get away. As you can see, dis picture was not taken in the cuddle stages of the hug, this picture is from the "Okay, I'm done now!" stage.

Here I am, posing after the Super Duper Gramma Hug. Mommy can take pictures real good.

Happy Mother's Day!

7 Comments:

Daisy said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mom and gramma! I use that crystal litter, too. It took me a little while to get used to it though.

My Mommie takes many photos with my head, tail, or feets cut off.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mommy and Gramma! She looks like she gives good snuggles.

PS I too use that "wanna touch my belleh" look - then I put the bitey on the hand that dares to...

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

You look like you had a great snuggle! Your mommy does take great pictures!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to your mommy!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Happy Mothers Day to yours Mommie an Gramma.
Your Gramma looks grrreat at snuggling.
Love and Purrs,
Missy Blue Eyes
KC
Faith Boo
Sol
Smokey
BJ

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day -- your Mom and Grandma sound so sweet. And crystal litter sounds quite intriguing!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

LOL, 'Mommy can take pictures real good'!! Mom has hundreds and hundreds of those shots. Cut off body parts, blurry heads like the Exorcist. We cats are very, very fast! Faster than the speeding shutter!!

Quasi said...

I am thinking about upgrading to a new, deluxe box that does the cleaning itself. How do you like yours? Steve is afraid that he'll spend a lot of money on a new one, and then I won't like it.