Saturday, May 24, 2008

4 Notes

These are slightly belated...

1.

Our hearts go out to the friends and especially the family of dear Bonnie Underfoot.

2.

Happy Birthday, ML! You're such a sweetie!

3. Big ol' furry HUGS to everyone!

4. I should announce that my Thursday Photoshoot is all photoshopped. No, I'm not talking about how smooth my fur looks or the size of my leisure pouch, but the "mancatkini" that I was supposedly wearing is a fake. Mommy's friend Melody called her and said she was scarred at the idea that mommy put lingerie on a cat. No, I had nothin' on... I was nekkid, so mommy just used Corel Photopain to paint on a fake mancatkini. I know this will disappoint my fans, but I don't want anyone to be disgusted or scarred. :)

(Special thanks to Zoolatry for the lovely images)

13 Comments:

Daisy said...

Many fuzzy {{{hugs}}} right back to you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Better late hugs than no hugs!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

(((((((Hugs)))))) to you Kilroy and Macy, and even woofies Leah and Sadie too ... hee hee!
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Big, big hugs to you too!

Parker said...

Right back at you!
(((((HUG!!!)))))

Chrissie said...

Right back atcha, dood!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

(((((HUGSSSSS)))))

Hi Kilroy, you love beastie! Hope you are having a great day!

Christine and FAZ said...

I went and had a look at the pictures you were talking about, they were very funny. FAZ

Gattina said...

Indeed the best clothing for a cat is a furcoat !

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Happy Memorial Day!

For Our Troops:
NEVER FORGET
EVER HONOR

Quasi said...

Hugs to all of you there -- and have a good Memorial Day.

Anonymous said...

Sending (((((((((hugs)))))))))) to you, Kilroy, Macy, woofies, and beans! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Kilroy an' Macy ... Right back atcha!
DMM