The very awesome Sweets the Cat tagged me for my very first meme!
The rules are as follows:
1.What was I doing 10 years ago? - Mommy finks I was a dirty old man before I became a cat because I like to thoroughly inspect people with my eyes when they're nekkid. That was prob'ly ten years ago.
2.What are the 5 things on my to do list for today - Sleep, Terrorize Macy (the stinky *other* cat), Scratch the sofa while daddy can't yell at me, Meow at the back door until I drive the penned doggies nuts, and Jump out of my new litterbox like I'm a stunt cat in a movie so that all the crystals stuck in my pads will come flying out and fall all over the floor and make a big mess so that when mommy and daddy come home, they'll say "What have those cats been doin' in the litter box???"
3. Snacks I enjoy - TUNA!!! Daddy always feeds me whenever he makes a meal with stuff in it that is okay for me to eat, especially TUNA!! I follow him around the kitchen going "Rowr? rowr? rowr? rowr?" until he feeds me some.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire - Buy lots and lots of Tuna. And I'd shave Macy cuz her fur gets EVERWHERE. And then I'd have saddles made especially for the doggies so they could become my trusty steeds and take me around the house and through the woods. Then I'd have a carriage made so the doggies could pull me.
5. Three of my bad habits - I don't have bad habits cuz mommy says I'm so perfect!
6. Five places I have lived - The ditch where mommy found me, Gramma's house, Granpa's house (mommy was trying to figure out where to live), a one bedroom apartment and now an ancient house built in 1939 where there are ghosts, but I chase 'em away, rawr!
7. Five jobs I have had - Ghost Chaser, Ex-Boyfriend Maker (see, I turned stupid boys in mommy's life from boyfriends into ex-boyfriends before daddy came along, cuz how dare they try to take my mommy away from me? But daddy is way cool so I was nice to him), House Protector, Snuggle Machine and Tough Guy who runs away at the sight of his own shadow.
Now to tag others! I would like to tag: