Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mommy's Trip + Sadie's Meme

Mommy just got back from Asheville, NC and Pigeon Forge + Gatlinburg, TN. They're all close together and all a LOT of fun. She'll try to post pictures later.

Meanwhile, she's got some spare time at work but has no pictures to share! So I'm gonna have Sadie, the Crazy One, fill out the meme that I did.

The rules are as follows:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Okay Kilwoy, I did dat!
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I won't do dat, since sooo many other aminals already have answered dis meme.
Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer. Okay Kilwoy, I posted my answer!!!!! Wead it!!! Wead it!!!!

1.What was I doing 10 years ago? - I am five monfs olds, so I coulda been doing anyfing in a previous life! Mommy sez I coulda been a Kamikaze cuz I'm CWAZY and I wun into everyfing HEADFURST or MUDDY PAWS FURST (although I'm careless, I don't so much have the deathwish part tho).

2.What are the 5 things on my to do list for today - 1. Dig holes in the backyard just cuz I CAN. 2. Nip at big sister Wee-ah (Leah) when we pway-fight or get jealous over mommy and daddy's attentions! 3. Whine at Kilwoy or Macy to pway wif me!! I wanna slobber all over dem cuz dat's how we woofers show wuvs!! 4. Cuddle in mommy's lap and give the bitey to the furbrush while she tries to grooms me. 5. Nip at daddy (wif wuv) cuz he likes to jump out and scare us, so I give him the nippy to let him know dat I've got my eye on him!

3. Snacks I enjoy - Poop (even tho mommy and daddy fweak out when I even TRY to eat it), anyfing daddy gives me in the kitchen, and BusyBones.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire - Wow, you could buy a lotta stuff wif dat much money! Of course, I'd do stuff to help other woofies and furball kitties. But I'd also buy lotsa BusyBones.

5. Three of my bad habits - What are "bad habits"? I guess it's when mommy and daddy yell at me, right? Like when I jump on the couch wif muddy paws... or pway REALLY rough with Wee-ah INSIDE the house... or I nip mommy and daddy for attentions (cuz I'm da baby! I supposed to gets all the wuvs, right?)

6. Five places I have lived - 1. The Pound, 2. Jessica's house (Jessica is this REALLY nice lady who saw me and knew she couldn't keep me, but she adopted me anyway so that she and her boyfriend/husband [not sure] Joe could pay all my vet bills to get me healthy [my brother died from Parvo and I almost got it!] just so they could adopt me out to a loving home. Mommy gave them some money to help re-imburse them, but she's trying to think if there's any other way to show Jessica her appreciation. Any suggestions? We're gonna invite Joe and Jessica to a BBQ at our house this summer. When mommy's book/script sells and she becomes the next George Lucas [crossing paws! heh], she'll buy Jessica her own shelter cuz dat would be Jessica's dream job). 3. Of course, I now wiv at mommy and daddy's house.

7. Five jobs I have had - 1. Youngest and Cutest Baby Girl Woofie (although I got some competitions.... Wee-ah's pretty cute too!), 2. Kitty-chaser, 3. Lap-warmer, 4. CRAZY in-your-face booga-booga monster!, 5. Little sister to Wee-ah.

(Note: I know I'm not consistent when it comes to the baby talk, but I'm also trying to keep everything readable for someone like myself) :)

11 Comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Sadie! You did a great job on the meme!

Hi Kilroy! How are you doing today???

Daisy said...

I liked learning more about you, Sadie. I am very surprised that you enjoy eating poops, because it does not sound or smell very delicious.

Sweets the Cat said...

hahahaha

'Snacks I enjoy - Poop.'

.......Obviously the woofie doesn't understand that poop is meant to be batted about the house like a mouse toy.

...Then eaten.

Chrissie said...

Sadie, it's very interesting to read about you..you say you like to slobber on the cats in your house because that's how you show love? Well, I wonder if you could get one of them to show you how to headbutt-gently-or perhaps rub up against them..ABD (already been drooled) drool is GROSS!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love Australian Shepherds. You are very beautiful Sadie!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Great job! Sadie... would you like to join the Poop and Run Brigade? We have openings!
xoxoxo
the pooses for peace

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hi Taylor Cats! I am posing for my next photoshoo- er, blog post!

And yes Daisy and Sweets, dat silly Sadie doesn't understand what poop is all about.

I guess that's common for someone who likes ABD, which is the phrase Angus just informed us of.

Princess, Sadie says "FANK YOU!" for sayin' that she's byootiful, but she's actually not an Australian Shepherd! While Leah is an Aussie, we think Sadie is a Golden Retriever + Rottweiler mix!

And yes, Zevo, Sadie would love to join your Poop & Run brigade. Just as I would love to join your Bite & Run brigade. I hope no woofies or kitties get that confused and think that there's a "Poop and Bite" brigade out there!

-Kilroy

Mickey's Musings said...

That was a great meme!! Well,except for the poop thing,heeheehee :)
Purrs Mickey

PB 'n J said...

You did a great job Sadie - what a fun meme!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sadie, yoo are a woofie! Our Sadie is a kitty...how weerd is dat!

The Cat Realm said...

Oh my - dogs can be really a bit weird, can't they? No offense Sadie! Just saying - and we don't have that much experience with dogs.....
Karl
P.S. Don't forget to post you picture at our reception blog!
http://krweddingreception.blogspot.com