Monday, May 26, 2008

Anyone ever use this stuff?

Time for flea and tick season to get in gear, so mommy bought all the furry things living here some flea 'n tick meds. Has anyone tried the below product? It's Sentry: Natural Defense and it supposedly works with 100% natural ingredients. If you have, has it worked well for you?


If this product is for cats & kittens, why is there some kind of marmot posing with a human on the cover?


So mommy put the stuff on me and I was all CRANK-A-DANK (that's her slang for "super cranky") because I then smelled very strongly of mint and lemongrass oil. It took me a while to forgive her - ESPECIALLY because I would try to clean myself and then I would taste that icky stuff..... but yes mommy, you're right... at least it's not poison!

Mommy still uses the poison back-of-the-neck stuff on the doggies (because they don't clean their furs like we do) but sometimes it just doesn't seem to work.

7 Comments:

Chrissie said...

Dood, you LOOK "CRANK-A-DANK", for sure! I would NOT want to get within swipin' distance of you right about now!

No, I haven't needed to use any of those kind of products. I hope it works well, cause if I ever did, I'd want something NOT poisonous!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I have not used that. I avoid any type of flea stuf.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Poor Kilroy, you do look cranky. We would be too! Mommy doesn't use any flea stuff, cause we don't go outside...nope....never!

The Meezers or Billy said...

yeah you do look cranky!!!! we would not like somefing that smelled like that eifur.

Daisy said...

I never had fleas before, so I haven't tried that. But what is that crazy creature on the cover? You are right, it does not look very catlike!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Yes, you do have the "crank-a-dank" air about you. I have never tried that but I am interested in seeing how it works. Does it work on black flies because that's our problem right now!

~Goldie

The Crew said...

We never have to get any of that stinky stuff on us 'cause we don't go outside, so we don't get bugs on us. I think Mom would freak out if she found a bug on any of us.