Monday, June 2, 2008

Hiatus

Hey everkitteh,

I'm gonna be on hiatus fer a lil while. My mommy got really sick and can't help me blog. She finally went to the vet-for-humans and got some meds, so hopefully she'll be better real soon.

In the meantime, I want to show a funny face:
There was no one behind me, even though it looks a little like someone's pullin' on my head; this photo was taken from a funny angle (down near my feetses). Dat scar you see on my neck is from this time I was scritching under my neck too hard and I got scabbies, so mommy took me to the vet and mommy thought he was a nice, smart elderly guy but he had such moldy fingernails! It didn't gross mommy out, but she was so fascinated by how much work (and a bit of neglect) showed up in this man's hands. See, I didn't think he was a nice guy, though... he was touchin' me with dose hands! And pokin' me with a needle and scrapin' skin samples off me and stuff! I let him know I didn't like him with my "Rrrrrrrr!" sound. Mommy had to hold me down.

Hugs and purrs to everyone!

22 Comments:

Daisy said...

Oh noes! I hope your mom will feel all better soon. I'll miss you.

Just Ducky said...

Get better soonest to your mum. We will miss you.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope your person starts feeling better soon!

Parker said...

Tell your Mommy that I hope she gets better soon!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Kilroy, we are going to miss you. Please tell your Mommy that we hope she feels better soon.

Purrs and Prayers from our Home to yours!!!

Love!!!

ZOOLATRY said...

Sending some thoughts and prayers that your Mommy will soon be lots and lots better... until then, and until you return... we won't forget, that "Kilroy was here!".
Take care, bye now.
Maggy & Zoey (and the Zoolatry Human)

Unknown said...

Oh NO! I hope your Mum feels better quickly. I will purr for her.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no Kilroy! We hopes that your mom gets better real fast and that you come back soon!! we will miss you

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh dat is horribul. She's gonna really need yoor fur and purr therapee...hope she is all better soon.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Kilroy, You take good care of your mom while she's sick. We hope she gets well soon.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I hope you mom is on the mend soon! Give her lots of cuddles, especially if she is feverish. Hee Hee

Miss you,
Goldie

zevo hussein calamari said...

WE hope your mommy feels better real soon.

Quasi said...

I hope your mother feels better soon. We'll look forward to having you back on the blogosphere.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Kilroy, we wanted to stop by and say HI! We miss you! We hope that your Mommy is feeling better!!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Kilroy, we wanted to stop by and say HI! We miss you! We hope that your Mommy is feeling better!!!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Tell yours mommie ta get well soon.
Purrs, KC

PB 'n J said...

Oh we hope your Mom is feeling better soon!

The Meezers or Billy said...

how is your momma feeling? we is still purring

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We hope yoor mom is feeling better...we is still purraying fur her.

Anonymous said...

I hope your Mum feels better soon.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, Kilroy, We hope your mom is doing better.

purrs and tail wags

The Lee County Clowder said...

Purrrrrs & huggss for your Meowmie.

We're all hoping she feels much better way soon.