Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy 1st and 4th of July!

I'm going to post this early cuz it's real special. :)
Lotsa stuff is happening at the beginning of July, including a pawtay at Kimo & Sabi's! Their humans will be out of town. I will try not to wear any lampshades on my head after too many 'niptinis.
Also, Mr. Hendrix and Bendrix will be throwing another house-trashing party at their place on July 6th!

In my house, there are two big holidays at the beginning of July! The first, on the 1st of July is my Daddy's birfday!
HAPPY BIRFDAY DADDY!! WE LOVE YOU!!
Sadie is lickin' her lips in anticipation of birfday cake.
Pwease don't fink you're old, daddy.
We know you remember the Civil War and all dat, but 120 is the new 40!
(Don't worry, he'll find that funny)
You'll always be our hero, and mommy's hero too.


And now... onto the 4th of July Celebration!
(This post will run til the 4th of July)


This photo is made in the spirit of the Freedom of America, where daredevils have the right to dress up in American flag-themed suits and jump over multiple vehicles on motorcycles. Thus I, the great Kilroyni, is going to "leap" over 2 dogs in honor of this 4th of July.

These woofies won't even know what hit 'em.

Here I is, approaching the situation thoughtfully.


One small leap for Mr. Greybutt, one giant leap for catkind!



And now that the stunt is finished, I'm taking my star-spangled butt to the Temptayshuns bag... (que Elvis impersonation) cuz momma... you know I earned 'em. I know karate, watch out!

28 Comments:

Daisy said...

Bravo! Bravo! Kilroyni, you are very daring to even attempt a stunt like that!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Well done , my fine friend!

I was worried that you were going to get a bitey on the love pouch.

I was holding my breath but you made it!!

Happy Holidays to you all!!

Purrs Goldie

MaoMao said...

We Ballicai are ecksited, there's all kindsa fun stuffies happening in July!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Wow, very impressive leap! *smile*

Lots of fun things coming up in July -- parties and birthdays and the fourth, oh my!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Nomi said...

I almostcouldnt watch cos dat was a furry daring stunt. I am furry impressed. I agree about all da partees. I am coming over spechially from the Yoo Kay for all the fun ! Happy birfday to yor daddy.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You made it! Happy Birthday to your human Male!

Anonymous said...

I laughed for 20 minutes!!! Mommy and killy have a wonderful way of making me feel good...so every day is special when I have them, and that goes for the rest of the poop monsters too. I'm lucky to have you.
Wuv you...
Daddy.

Mickey's Musings said...

July sure is busy!!! :) WE celebrate Canada Day July 1st!!!!
Happy Birthday to your Dad!!!!! :)
Purrs Mickey

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oooh parties are coming up! I like parties. Will there be niptinis?
--JB

Parker said...

Nice job! I am impressed with your skills!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What an amazing trick!
Hope you got Many Temptations.
~ Timothy

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WOWSIE!!! What a jump!!! You do have a lot of things coming up in July!

Quasi said...

What a fabulous stunt! You need to take that on the road, no pun intended. Did your two woofie assistants get treats, too?

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! That was an awesome stunt Kilroyni!

Chrissie said...

Go, Kilroy! Go, Kilroy! Go! Go! Go!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

We thinks you should get a job in Hollywood Kilroy, you could be stunt double!

:)

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Way to go Kilroyni!! That was an excellent jump! Gotta go, be back. Thunderstorms are coming!
Hi 5 paw,

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Kilroyni, what a marvelous feet. How brave you be... it was amazing... furry good leap.
Purrs,
KC

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

::clap clap clap:: yoo just wowed us! Zippy's gotcha day is July 4th...

The Cat Realm said...

Oh my - there is a lot going on, I am not sure if we will make it to the parties....
Thank you sooooo much for your nice words, it really helped our staff a lot who think they need to defend their decision to have us live a free cat's life, and thus facing the risk of losing us at any time.
We miss Emil, and we were very sorry to hear about Hannah Bears. Life is tough. But also beautiful.
Thank you!
Karl and Mrs. OZ

zevo hussein calamari said...

PAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAY! party wooohooo
we will be there.. thanks!

PB 'n J said...

That stunt was PAWESOME Kilroy! We'll see you at the parties!

Mr. Hendrix said...

wowee wow wow! that is an amazing stunt! those woofies didn't even know you were there you were so fast! amazing!

happy birthday to your daddy too. hey, is he a Civil War Reinactor? My mommy has been for 11 years.

Motor Home Cats said...

Wow Kilroy, that was a great stunt. We wouldn't even dare attempt that. We are very impressed.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

PS Happy Birthday to your Daddy

The Crew said...

Nice cape Kilroy. You look like an action hero.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Awesome stunt Kilroy, you were fantastic! Tell your Daddy Happy Belated Birthday from us, please!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Tesla and Hansel said...

Wow i wud lub to jump like dat! Mommeh accidentally threw out meh cape, thought waz trash. I kill her.

Jules said...

Kudos Kilroy Kinevil!
You did an amazing jump!
Those pooches had no idea they were in the presence of greatness!!

Can you do me a quick favor?
I may have misplaced it, but if you could send my your address for me to mail you your candle prize for the Patriotic Pet contest? I am mailing them out today.

Thanks Kil,
Julie
carrbizz@yahoo.com