Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wordy Wednesday

Okie, there are some things I've been meanin' to do:

1. Get recordin's of my speak-chirp because Gold thought it would be cute. (It's a little hard to find me in a chirpy mood, though)

2. Get a recordin' of Macy doing her "DON'T TOUCH ME" sound, which sounds like "MEH MEH MEH!"

3. I forget the rest.

Mommy's gotta fix her camera so dat it can pick up sounds.

Anyway, I just wanted to take this moment to tell all my cat friends and their humans that I think they are all so great! Special thanks to Daisy, who got me blogging in the first place.


Here are some pictures of when mom caught me an' Macy NOT fighting and sitting within a foot of each other - a very rare occurrance!

See how we has two litterboxes now? Stoopid woofies think it's a buffet. Rawrgh.
(Btw, this is before momma swept! She knew a photo op like this wouldn't last.)

Chillin' in mah crib! Wif mah homey May-cee! Okay, she's not really my homey but it just doesn't sound as gangsta when I say "Chillin' in mah crib wif mah floofy roommate!"

19 Comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Kilroy! You look quite cute chillin'!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you two are looking very adorable.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hey you guys look adorable chilling up there. I need a cool shelf like that.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You two may be sitting close to each other but you don't appear too thrilled about it.

Hee Hee

~Goldie

Daisy said...

You are quite the gangsta, Kilroy! I am so happy you started blogging, because your blog always makes me laugh and smile.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look cool chillin'!
--JB

Anonymous said...

You're so right - 'floofy' and 'gangsta' definietely do not belong in the same sentence!

Chrissie said...

If you're gangsta..you can say anything you want!

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Hi Kilroy! Would you like to be a M-Cats Club member? All you have to do is let me know and I'll add you to the Blog and then just send a head shot of yourself and we'll make you a badge! We have a lot of fun!!
Hi 5 paw,
Mr. Tigger

The Furry Bambinos said...

We like your cool perch! You look very hip in your crib!

We have been behind reading your blog, but caught up today. Those PlayPuss photos were a scream! And we really enjoyed your Auntie Caitlin's movie!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, what an adorable picture of you two chillin'! I love chillin', too.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mickey's Musings said...

Mom gets all excited when she sees my sisfurs Georgia & Tillie within a foot of each other too!!! They are real sisters too!!!!!!!

Purrs Mickey

Cat Street Boyz said...

Guess you don't want to hear the word adorable...hmmmm...how about, you two look way cool chillin' out together! =^Y^=Ty

Halloween said...

Kilroy, you are a gorgeous kitty! Thanks for all of your kind posts to my blog. I hope you are able to work out your problem with the automatic cat box. I like to watch mine work!

Purrs, Halloween

Mr. Hendrix said...

i'm with you. chillin with "my homie" sounds much more gangsta.

mommy is always taking pictures of be before the sucky machine comes out and then not wanting to post them because of the messy floor. i told her to get over it. no one sees the floors, they only see us kitties handsome faces.

I'm very glad you started blogging so we can be friends!

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha ha! Great pictures, Kilroy. You do sound very gangsta!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.
Have a wonderfull sunday
greetings from Belgium, louisette passion retriever , cats chartreux.

Anonymous said...

My new blog for chartreux cats.
Best regard to you

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful post. We are happy to see mom was able to take some photos of you two having a cat nap together and both of you weren't fighting at the time. Lovely photos. Enjoy your upcoming weekend.
World of Animals